Thursday 21 April 2011

If you're reading this...

If your reading this, you're doing something of your own free will. Nobody forced you to read this. Now, you have the option to think about people don't have a say in what the do.

If you're reading this, you might be forming an opinoin. I'll let you have that opinion and voice it if you so choose.

If you're reading this, you're literate. You have the ability to go farther than others who aren't. If you wanted you could read about places where people may not be as lucky as you.

If you're reading this, I thank you for making sure one more person knows this.

If you're reading this, please pass it own. I recomend you not force anyone to read it. I recomend you let them form their own opinion. I recomend that if the person is illiterate, that you help them read it. I hope you do, but I won't force you to.

If you're reading this, I hope you enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment